Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ross Jacobs Clinic

Hello friends,

Ross Jacobs, a talented horseman based out of Australia, is planning a United States trip next summer and I am hoping to have him out to my place in Three Forks, MT to give a 3 day horsemanship clinic. Ross has an extensive background and is a continuing student of Harry Whitney, and has a lot to offer us all. If you have not seen his website, please visit. Ross does a great job of writing articles, stories and an awesome blog, and you could read on his site for days without running out of new and useful information. www.goodhorsemanship.com.au.

That being said, I am putting feelers out with regard to interest in his clinic. I hope to host him in the summer (July, August or September), and will need 8-10 participants per day. Cost will go down for the participant the more enrollment we have.

I will be riding in this clinic and think this is a great opportunity for everyone. Please let me know if you are interested (or MIGHT be interested), and if you have a weekend to work around in that time period. I will be working around the Montana Harry Whitney clinic in August to make sure we can all attend both.

Thanks!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment