Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Down to business! 2014 updates

Well, it's a week into 2014 so it's time to get down to business! If you are considering training this year, make sure you read the rest of this!

My updated website is live, and you will find tweaks all over the place, from photos to text to testimonials. Please pay special attention to the updated 2014 rates as they do reflect some changes. www.threerivershorsetraining.com
*thanks to my web guy, Miguel, for all his hard work on the site. If you need a web guy, he's your man and I'll put you in touch!*

A reminder about how booking a 2014 spot works because I do things a little different than a lot of trainers: I will begin working my way down the list of full training horses in the first week of March this year, weather dependent of course. As always, I ask for a $50 deposit to hold a spot. Deposits place you on the list, first come first serve. Because I like to spend as much time as each horse and owner pair needs, I don't guarantee when your horse will arrive to training, only what number on the list you are. I will usually give you an estimate for when your spot will come up (I'm generally pretty close) and then two weeks notice for the confirmed date of arrival. This keeps things fair, and prioritizes progress over schedule. As always, I work to customize every training program to the specific horse and owner.

I HIGHLY recommend getting a deposit in ASAP if you are hoping for a March or April spot, as history shows that these months are pretty close to full by the end of January. If you have a deposit in with me already that was a hold over from late fall due to cold temps, you will automatically be placed at the top of the list.

**Spots are only guaranteed with a deposit to hold them**

Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions about training, or to set up an evaluation this winter. That's a great idea if you are on the fence about training, or want to know exactly what you are getting with me. I posted about that a while back, and will make sure to re-post that again soon.

I'm so excited for a great 2014!!!!


www.threerivershorsetraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment