Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Long Winter!

Hello friends!

I hope you are all doing well and staying warm through this very cold and now windy winter! It always seems like winter is never going to end, and I am looking forward to being able to ride every day without frozen feet and ten layers on, but I know summer will be here before I know it!

I am beginning to book training spots for this spring. April through July tend to be my busiest months in preparation for summer riding, so please consider booking now to ensure your horse is ready by summer! I will continue to offer training packages by the week, rather than by the month, in order to best tailor the training process for individual horses and owners. Please contact me for rates and details.

I am in the process of putting together my 2011 spring and summer schedule and have a few noteworthy dates to mention.

Saturday, April 16 10am-5pm
Open House & Lesson Day
Three Forks, MT (Three Rivers Horse Training facility)
$35 for individual one hour lessons.
Auditors FREE
Please bring a sack lunch, a chair and lots of questions!
Pre-registration for lesson spots required.

May 20-22 8am-6pm
Horsemanship Clinic
Ennis, MT (WC Arena & Stables)
$50 per day per rider: Pre-registration required
Auditors $10 per day: Pre-registration preferred
Lunch included for those who pre-registered.
**Please note, as of now the website has this event listed as a Saturday/Sunday event, but due to demand we have added Friday. There are still a couple spots left for Friday, but please book soon as they are filling up quickly. Saturday and Sunday are completely filled but we are keeping a waiting list in the event of cancellations.***
Contact Kelly at 406.682.3059 or kellyrobinson7@gmail.com to book your spot!

July 30-31
I will be judging the Missoula 4-H Horse Show. I will be available for lessons in the Missoula area (or along I-90 between Three Forks and Missoula) on Friday, July 29 and Monday, August 1. I may also be available for evening lessons and consultations that Saturday and Sunday.

As always, you can check out my website (www.threerivershorsetraining.com) for upcoming events, and follow me on Facebook by searching "Three Rivers Horse Training." I often announce new events and adjusted dates on Facebook before they are posted to my website. I have a few other clinics in the works that I am not ready to announce yet, so please stay tuned!

If you would like to host a clinic in your area, please contact me for details. I am available for two to five day clinics, and will offer one day clinics within 60 miles of Three Forks.

Stay warm and I can't wait to see you all this spring!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment