Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ask the Trainer


Hi Everyone!

In an effort to keep this blog a bit more current (I admit, I update the Three Rivers Horse Training facebook page more than this blog...), I am opening it up as an "Ask the Trainer" forum. I've been inspired by some awesome email conversations I've had with riders lately, and can't wait to hear from more of you.

Email me thoughts, questions or even youtube videos you would like me to comment on. alex@threerivershorsetraining.com

Please note, if you send me specific training questions I will do my best to address them from a variety of directions, but I can't provide specific answers that I know will do the trick without working with both horse and human. I'll provide information, thoughts, concepts, possible exercises and all that comes to mind hearing your question, and get you started!

I'm looking forward to hearing about your horses!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment